marți, 6 octombrie 2009

forever..2009..octomber.

Movies Myspace Comments


Did you know?
Your light shines so bright
It lights the way.
It takes away the shadows
And opens the path.

Can you see?
The love you spread?
The smiles you bring?
The gentle caring touch
We all love so much?

Does your heart guide you?
I think as much
You see joy and tears of happiness flow down your face
If sorrow appears, rivers of heartaches
Stream down your cheeks

Did you know?
Your light is shown for all to see.
This light is love that is given and received.
Your love is welcomed by waiting arms
Your love is light. You SHINE SO BRIGHT!!!!!
FoReVer...........FoReVer
Every single moment of my life, I dreamed of hugging you so tight,
I always dream of kissing you passionately all throughout the night,
I had always wanted to touch you, cuddle you, even dance with you,
And feel your heart so close and beats next to mine,
While I whisper these words in your ear,
" Baby..forever..it's just us..'til the end of time..."

To sit and talk, and be with you for the day,
As I look into your eyes and watch you smile,
While you hold my hands and breathe down and say..
" Baby..i love you...say, forever you will stay..."
Despite our distances, I will still hold on to our promises,
I want you to feel my love for you, even if you can't see,
No matter how far you are to me,
For you..there's nothing I won't do really...
Your heart had now become the other half of my own heart,
And this heart will now beat as one and will never be ever apart...
Distance may separate us in each single day,
But I know, our hearts and minds will forever stay,
As long as we have each other,
I am not afraid to say..." Well, then..Come what may..."
For I believe and I know,
Our love will always be strong and will surely find a way...
For forever as time moves on,
My eternal love for you will still lives on,
Forever as each passing raindrops becomes dry,
As endless as the sky, I am giving you my word,
I will not give you heart aches nor give u a reason to cry..
And forever as the sun,moon and stars continue to shine
And will always appear,
You can always count on me to hold on,my dear..
And will always be with you through out the years...
I know it hurts to see the fact that we can't be together now,
But I never lost hope that someday we will be with each other somehow,
I want you to know, I'll never get tired waiting for you forever,
The love you had always showed, your sweet caring ways,
And all those happy, unforgettable times we had together,
You're the only one who can make me feel this way, and no other...
For someday, two hearts that beats as one, will find their destiny,
If not now, maybe in God's perfect time and way..we'll just wait and see...
If there's just only one word,
I want you to stick in your heart and remember,
It's just a simple, ordinary word, but means much for us together,
And that word is gonna be..."forever".....c'',)FoReVer.......FoReVer

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu